Getting news of any sort of personal or business audit sounds like your worst nightmare. It’s difficult on many levels. It takes a tremendous amount of time (that you probably don’t have to spare) to gather all the records and documents necessary. And, of course, it’s stressful. Beyond having the necessary paperwork, it can be nearly impossible to untangle and understand the complicated tax laws that may apply to your case. Frustration with the process can interfere with your concentration, leading to mistakes. Actually, news of an audit usually brings up many emotions beyond frustration. Most people respond to the news with a mixture of anxiety, fear, and anger. That makes preparing for your audit even harder.
With a federally-licensed Enrolled Agent at your side, you can breathe easier. As Enrolled Agents, we're an up-to-date expert on all nuances of the IRS tax code. We have many years of tax representation experience dealing with the IRS and various tax authorities. We know how the tax representation process works, from the inside. With us at your side, you can be confident that you are being properly and aggressively represented before federal and state tax agencies.
Custom Accounting Services will be with you every step of the way.
Here’s what you can expect:
- We will sit down with you to review your notice. We will go over it together, and we will explain everything.
- We will help you collect the documents you need for the audit.
- If any issues come up, we are prepared. If necessary, research will be done for the specific details pertaining to your case.
- We will go over the audit determination with you, and give you a clear explanation of what it all means.
- If your situation warrants an appeal, we will be there, guiding and helping you through the tax representation process.
Contact Custom Accounting Services today and let us assist you with all your tax representation needs: