· Track time in terms of billable hours and time to complete tasks in the Outlook System.
· Assist in maintaining company files and client files.
· Will process and reconcile client records, accounts and prepare reports as assigned by management.
· Will assist with preparation of Financial Statements.
· May assist in accounting projects and tax season extra bookkeeping.
· Will assist with preparation of Sales Tax and some Excise Tax Returns.
· Will complete limited cost analysis and spreadsheets as assigned.
· May assist in client appointments as needed.
· May be assigned some on-site client accounts as assigned.
· Will complete other bookkeeping and/or analysis tasks as required.
· Will assist with income tax return preparation as needed.
· Will backup phones, take messages, return calls and attend to walk in customers as needed.
· May need to assist with client pickup and deliveries.
· Will review office education materials.
· Will work with clients to resolve problems and gain additional information.
· Will need to work with other agencies and professionals.
· Will prepare for and attend monthly staff meetings.
· Will maintain their Outlook Calendars, Email and Task Lists as directed in the Procedures Manual.
· Will bill clients daily for services in QuickBooks for billable hours.
· Will complete required Continuing Education in professional and independent manner.
· Will assist in the preparation of course and teaching materials, as needed by Management.
· Provide backup to the Executive Assistant as needed.
· Will follow all company policies, procedures and compliance guidelines.
· Will assist in keeping the office clean, organized and compliant for the Privacy Regulations.
· Will enjoy working at Custom Accounting Services, Inc., the Aster Financial Group companies and be a team player.
· May be required to run errands, go to the post office or visit client offices for pick up/drop off of issues.